Relationships are hard. Getting help shouldn't be.
Our mission is to make it easy for people to get support in a way that's effective, accessible, and free from shame. We want to make each and every relationship the healthiest it can be, and fun too!
We've had an exciting journey so far, and made a difference to tens of thousands of couples worldwide. Now we're poised to scale, and we need your help.
About the role
As a Mid Front End Developer, you'll help define the future of Blueheart, and the future of digital therapy.
You'll share ownership of our production app, and be responsible for delivering compelling user experiences, positive user outcomes, and platform stability.
Part of the job will be shaping this as we move forwards, but you are already familiar with:
- React (ideally React Native)
- Redux and redux-sagas
You may also work with the back end, which involves knowledge of:
- Common data stores such as PostgreSQL and Redis
- AWS or similar cloud provider
- Building the Blueheart app and supporting back end
- Supporting, mentoring and unblocking your peers and colleagues
- Scoping and defining technical initiatives, and proactively resolving ambiguity
- Setting the technical direction of Blueheart
- Working with the CTO and CEO to inform the strategic direction
- Meaningful equity options
- Mission-driven, transparent, friendly, collaborative culture
- Company-paid socials
- “App budget” - where you can subscribe to health/wellness apps on us
- Working with really smart people, with e.g. degrees from top universities, who are highly motivated working on a project that they care deeply about
- Access to industry-leading advisors, e.g. the team member who set up marketing function at Headspace Inc, one of the world's leading meditation apps